We implement a comprehensive Health and Safety policy, providing security staff on site. This includes a 24-hour Security Guard and safety measures for visitors.
We are also members of SEMA and Safe Contractors. Our two Directors also have personal Professional Indemnity Insurance – this extra mile is something not seen often in our industry.
We have also achieved SAFECONTRACTOR Certificate status in recognition of reaching high standards of Health & Safety on all projects.
SEMA is the British Trade Association of the Storage Equipment Industry. They are an organisation committed to promoting and extending the safe design, installation and use of storage equipment manufactured and supplied by its members.
Benefits to the Total Interior Storage Solution’s Customers
- Quality storage equipment products and systems that meet customers’ requirements.
- Products designed and tested to recognised and approved standards.
- Consistent level of product quality and supply.
- Storage products designed, manufactured and installed in accordance with recognised safety standards.
- Products designed, manufactured and installed in accordance with a system that is subject to a third party assessment.
- Increased customer/operator confidence in products/systems supplied.