We implement a comprehensive Health and Safety policy, providing security staff on site. This includes a 24-hour Security Guard and safety measures for visitors.
Total Interiors is a member of SEMA and Safe Contractors. Our two Directors have personal Professional Indemnity Insurance – this extra mile is something not seen often in the industry.
We have also achieved SAFECONTRACTOR Certificate status in recognition of reaching high standards of Health & Safety on all projects.
SEMA is the British Trade Association of the Storage Equipment Industry. They are an organization committed to promoting and extending the safe design, installation, and use of storage equipment manufactured and supplied by its members.
Benefits to the Total Interior Storage Solution’s Customers
- Quality storage equipment products and systems that meet customers’ requirements.
- Products are designed and tested to recognized and approved standards.
- Consistent level of product quality and supply.
- Storage products are designed, manufactured, and installed in accordance with recognized safety standards.
- Products are designed, manufactured, and installed in accordance with a system that is subject to a third-party assessment.
- Increased customer/operator confidence in products/systems supplied.