SEMA Distributor Company
SEMA is the British Trade Association of the Storage Equipment Industry and the leading authority on the safe design, installation and use of storage equipment manufactured and supplied by our members.
Here are a just a few of the benefits of dealing with a SEMA Distributor Company:
- Carefully approved supplier
- Members adhere to agreed key standards
- Materials and equipment sourced from reputable SEMA manufacturers
- Installation is undertaken by SEIRS installers
- Companies must be independently audited
- Health and Safety procedures to comply with regulations
Total Interiors Storage Solutions are a fully certified SEMA Distributor Company, and both large and small businesses can benefit from our services. Our aim is to design and install a system that will be the backbone of your storage, sales and production processes.
SEMA Distributor Companies will supply products that are recognised as fit for purpose and all works will be carried out by installers that can be individually certified through SEIRS. These two strengths combine to supply storage and handling solutions which can meet all legislative requirements and provide clients with confidence and value for money. To watch our full Distributor video click here.